Here’s a tip from “the” website for adults in braces, www.ArchWired.com. Eating food with curry seasoning can change the color of your elastics and ligatures. If that’s a potential problem, try planning your cooking menu so that you have a curry dish the night before your next orthodontist appointment. You get to enjoy the food you crave, and the next day you get fresh elastics for your braces.
- MomFuse blog featured our Black Cherry Bats Fruity Cutouts
- Braces-friendly Roasted Chicken a la Ellie Krieger
- Tomatoes – the wonder food for braces-friendly recipes
- Shrinking tuna, among other things
- Katie Workman’s braces-friendly recipe wraps up Metal Mouth Media photo shoot
- Retainers = Best Way to Keep Your New Smile!
- Troubleshooting braces problems: great “help” list from Garrett Orthodontics, VA
- Learn the parts of your braces with this diagram
- Top Ten Tips to Keep Braces Clean
- Braces: metal or ceramic brackets?