Why is it that the ends of wires seem to start poking on Friday nights? Or hooks that didn’t seem to be a problem on Thursday are really rubbing into your cheek by Sunday? Here’s a YouTube video from the people at www.BracesQuestions.com, on how to cope with problems right here and now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVMVqvdEl-M. You’ll be glad you watched it!
- MomFuse blog featured our Black Cherry Bats Fruity Cutouts
- Braces-friendly Roasted Chicken a la Ellie Krieger
- Tomatoes – the wonder food for braces-friendly recipes
- Shrinking tuna, among other things
- Katie Workman’s braces-friendly recipe wraps up Metal Mouth Media photo shoot
- Retainers = Best Way to Keep Your New Smile!
- Troubleshooting braces problems: great “help” list from Garrett Orthodontics, VA
- Learn the parts of your braces with this diagram
- Top Ten Tips to Keep Braces Clean
- Braces: metal or ceramic brackets?