Just have to spread the good news – The Braces Cookbook 2: Comfort Food with a Gourmet Touch, by yours truly and Chef Amee Hoge (www.ChefAmee.com) just won a Finalist Award in the 2009 Next Generation Indie Books competition. It’s great to have the concept recognized as useful, and the layout/photography acknowledged as terrific (thanks to Chef Amee’s food styling and photographic talents).
- MomFuse blog featured our Black Cherry Bats Fruity Cutouts
- Braces-friendly Roasted Chicken a la Ellie Krieger
- Tomatoes – the wonder food for braces-friendly recipes
- Shrinking tuna, among other things
- Katie Workman’s braces-friendly recipe wraps up Metal Mouth Media photo shoot
- Retainers = Best Way to Keep Your New Smile!
- Troubleshooting braces problems: great “help” list from Garrett Orthodontics, VA
- Learn the parts of your braces with this diagram
- Top Ten Tips to Keep Braces Clean
- Braces: metal or ceramic brackets?