If you’re like me, you turn to the web when researching just about any topic these days. Multiple sources are good, since each is a combination of fact and experienced opinion (kind of like asking friends and colleagues). The website About.com has recently relaunched its Dental Care section (http://dentistry.about.com/od/orthodontics/Orthodontics_Braces_Retainers_TMJ.htm) including information on Adults in Braces and TMJ. Check it out!
- MomFuse blog featured our Black Cherry Bats Fruity Cutouts
- Braces-friendly Roasted Chicken a la Ellie Krieger
- Tomatoes – the wonder food for braces-friendly recipes
- Shrinking tuna, among other things
- Katie Workman’s braces-friendly recipe wraps up Metal Mouth Media photo shoot
- Retainers = Best Way to Keep Your New Smile!
- Troubleshooting braces problems: great “help” list from Garrett Orthodontics, VA
- Learn the parts of your braces with this diagram
- Top Ten Tips to Keep Braces Clean
- Braces: metal or ceramic brackets?