Dr. Stephen S. Yang, DMD, wrote a great article for JacksonNJOnline.com (an online news content website) that clarifies “Ten Orthodontic Braces Myths” in plain English. From “my wisdom teeth are making my teeth crooked” to “Since only my bottom teeth are crooked, I just need braces on my bottom teeth,” he gives straightforward answers to questions you or friends may have. Check it out!
- MomFuse blog featured our Black Cherry Bats Fruity Cutouts
- Braces-friendly Roasted Chicken a la Ellie Krieger
- Tomatoes – the wonder food for braces-friendly recipes
- Shrinking tuna, among other things
- Katie Workman’s braces-friendly recipe wraps up Metal Mouth Media photo shoot
- Retainers = Best Way to Keep Your New Smile!
- Troubleshooting braces problems: great “help” list from Garrett Orthodontics, VA
- Learn the parts of your braces with this diagram
- Top Ten Tips to Keep Braces Clean
- Braces: metal or ceramic brackets?