I just found this article about honest-to-goodness glow-in-the-dark braces:
http://www.1800dentist.com/dental-encyclopedia/glow-in-the-dark-braces. Evidently there’s a coating applied to each bracket that makes it glow. Has anyone ever seen these? I wonder about the chemical aspect of it. Maybe glow-in-the-dark ligatures (elastics) for each bracket would be good enough. I think for me, a glow-in-the-dark retainer is as far as I’d go – but maybe that’s just because I’m an adult.
- MomFuse blog featured our Black Cherry Bats Fruity Cutouts
- Braces-friendly Roasted Chicken a la Ellie Krieger
- Tomatoes – the wonder food for braces-friendly recipes
- Shrinking tuna, among other things
- Katie Workman’s braces-friendly recipe wraps up Metal Mouth Media photo shoot
- Retainers = Best Way to Keep Your New Smile!
- Troubleshooting braces problems: great “help” list from Garrett Orthodontics, VA
- Learn the parts of your braces with this diagram
- Top Ten Tips to Keep Braces Clean
- Braces: metal or ceramic brackets?