Okay, just when you think you’ve seen everything…. An orthodontist who is a Woman International Master in the game of chess, Dr. Carolina Blanco, has invented orthodontic brackets with a backing (the part that gets glued to the tooth) in the outline shape of chess pieces. She made the connection that people have 32 teeth and a chess set has 32 pieces, so it formed a perfect match, and the “Chessmile” was born. Read this announcement to check out the news, and visit the Chessmile website for more information.
- MomFuse blog featured our Black Cherry Bats Fruity Cutouts
- Braces-friendly Roasted Chicken a la Ellie Krieger
- Tomatoes – the wonder food for braces-friendly recipes
- Shrinking tuna, among other things
- Katie Workman’s braces-friendly recipe wraps up Metal Mouth Media photo shoot
- Retainers = Best Way to Keep Your New Smile!
- Troubleshooting braces problems: great “help” list from Garrett Orthodontics, VA
- Learn the parts of your braces with this diagram
- Top Ten Tips to Keep Braces Clean
- Braces: metal or ceramic brackets?