Adults in braces? It’s the latest thing around the world, it seems. Here’s an article from the UK called “I am Ecstatic about my Ugly Betty Braces,” by journalist Myra Butterworth. I hope it gives encouragement to adults considering orthodontic braces. Having had them myself in 2008, I can say it was one of the best things I ever did for myself and my health down the road. Remember, the website http://www.archwired.com/ is targeted to adults in braces (or considering them). It has dozens of forums for asking questions and comparing notes; check it out. Hurray Myra!
- MomFuse blog featured our Black Cherry Bats Fruity Cutouts
- Braces-friendly Roasted Chicken a la Ellie Krieger
- Tomatoes – the wonder food for braces-friendly recipes
- Shrinking tuna, among other things
- Katie Workman’s braces-friendly recipe wraps up Metal Mouth Media photo shoot
- Retainers = Best Way to Keep Your New Smile!
- Troubleshooting braces problems: great “help” list from Garrett Orthodontics, VA
- Learn the parts of your braces with this diagram
- Top Ten Tips to Keep Braces Clean
- Braces: metal or ceramic brackets?