There’s a new book trilogy coming out about the life of Marie Antoinette, by Juliet Grey (Random House), starting with the title Becoming Marie Antoinette. I read a pre-publication book description that says her royal life was given a makeover including dancing lessons and braces before she was married off in 1770 to the future Louis XVI. Wow, can this be true? Has anyone heard about Marie and braces before? Maybe that’s why she wanted to eat cake – it was much softer than crusty French bread…..Or maybe the author just figures the classic rite of teenage orthodontics must have been popular even back then.
- MomFuse blog featured our Black Cherry Bats Fruity Cutouts
- Braces-friendly Roasted Chicken a la Ellie Krieger
- Tomatoes – the wonder food for braces-friendly recipes
- Shrinking tuna, among other things
- Katie Workman’s braces-friendly recipe wraps up Metal Mouth Media photo shoot
- Retainers = Best Way to Keep Your New Smile!
- Troubleshooting braces problems: great “help” list from Garrett Orthodontics, VA
- Learn the parts of your braces with this diagram
- Top Ten Tips to Keep Braces Clean
- Braces: metal or ceramic brackets?