You can’t believe the blog-traffic about the topic of wearing/not-wearing one’s retainer after getting braces off. Most of the talk comes from people who say, “Help, I haven’t worn my retainer in (fill in the blank) years and my teeth have really moved – can I start wearing it again?” You should be inspired to keep wearing it at night forever by reading the entries at Didn’t Wear My Retainer – What now?
- MomFuse blog featured our Black Cherry Bats Fruity Cutouts
- Braces-friendly Roasted Chicken a la Ellie Krieger
- Tomatoes – the wonder food for braces-friendly recipes
- Shrinking tuna, among other things
- Katie Workman’s braces-friendly recipe wraps up Metal Mouth Media photo shoot
- Retainers = Best Way to Keep Your New Smile!
- Troubleshooting braces problems: great “help” list from Garrett Orthodontics, VA
- Learn the parts of your braces with this diagram
- Top Ten Tips to Keep Braces Clean
- Braces: metal or ceramic brackets?