You can now buy the eBook version of The Braces Cookbook: Recipes You (and Your Orthodontist) Will Love, for both the Kindle and the Nook. It looks and flips just like the printed version but costs $2.99; a great way to try it out before buying the hard copy for yourself or as a gift. Get it at http://bracescookbook.com/purchase.htm.
- MomFuse blog featured our Black Cherry Bats Fruity Cutouts
- Braces-friendly Roasted Chicken a la Ellie Krieger
- Tomatoes – the wonder food for braces-friendly recipes
- Shrinking tuna, among other things
- Katie Workman’s braces-friendly recipe wraps up Metal Mouth Media photo shoot
- Retainers = Best Way to Keep Your New Smile!
- Troubleshooting braces problems: great “help” list from Garrett Orthodontics, VA
- Learn the parts of your braces with this diagram
- Top Ten Tips to Keep Braces Clean
- Braces: metal or ceramic brackets?