More free recipes! This past Spring the British Orthodontic Society sponsored a patient-competition for braces-friendly recipes and compiled the winners in a free pamphlet (downloadable) called Lets Cook. Check it out. I’m going to start trying those recipes and tweak some of the most intriguing ones to work with more typically American measurements (cups instead of ounces, or ounces instead of grams). I’ll keep you all posted.
- MomFuse blog featured our Black Cherry Bats Fruity Cutouts
- Braces-friendly Roasted Chicken a la Ellie Krieger
- Tomatoes – the wonder food for braces-friendly recipes
- Shrinking tuna, among other things
- Katie Workman’s braces-friendly recipe wraps up Metal Mouth Media photo shoot
- Retainers = Best Way to Keep Your New Smile!
- Troubleshooting braces problems: great “help” list from Garrett Orthodontics, VA
- Learn the parts of your braces with this diagram
- Top Ten Tips to Keep Braces Clean
- Braces: metal or ceramic brackets?