When Chipotle Mexican Grill wanted to highlight its sustainable-farming advocacy, the company’s advertising group knew it needed the talents of Artem model makers. Artem, in turn, created a series of stop-action farmland characters with the help of a Dimension 3D printer from Stratasys. Check it out. The video about creating the details of the animation is fascinating!
- MomFuse blog featured our Black Cherry Bats Fruity Cutouts
- Braces-friendly Roasted Chicken a la Ellie Krieger
- Tomatoes – the wonder food for braces-friendly recipes
- Shrinking tuna, among other things
- Katie Workman’s braces-friendly recipe wraps up Metal Mouth Media photo shoot
- Retainers = Best Way to Keep Your New Smile!
- Troubleshooting braces problems: great “help” list from Garrett Orthodontics, VA
- Learn the parts of your braces with this diagram
- Top Ten Tips to Keep Braces Clean
- Braces: metal or ceramic brackets?