There are now 279 comments at the forum “Didn’t Wear My Retainer – What Now?” It’s time the word got out more about the importance of wearing a retainer as directed by the orthodontist, which basically means at night forever. This is not really a problem, people! (I know, I’m sure I’m preaching to the choir.) I just think it’s worth keeping the beautiful smile after all that effort of wearing braces.
- MomFuse blog featured our Black Cherry Bats Fruity Cutouts
- Braces-friendly Roasted Chicken a la Ellie Krieger
- Tomatoes – the wonder food for braces-friendly recipes
- Shrinking tuna, among other things
- Katie Workman’s braces-friendly recipe wraps up Metal Mouth Media photo shoot
- Retainers = Best Way to Keep Your New Smile!
- Troubleshooting braces problems: great “help” list from Garrett Orthodontics, VA
- Learn the parts of your braces with this diagram
- Top Ten Tips to Keep Braces Clean
- Braces: metal or ceramic brackets?