Where were these restickable tabs when my fridge was covered with ever-changing artwork? Check out how they work – you can even wash them for more reuse! I often tape a printed recipe to my cabinet while I’m working with it, to get it off the counter; no doubt some year down the road, kitchen cabinets will have iPads built into them, so you can just tap and bring up the recipe, but for now these sound like a great solution for when I’m adapting an idea to be braces-friendly.
- MomFuse blog featured our Black Cherry Bats Fruity Cutouts
- Braces-friendly Roasted Chicken a la Ellie Krieger
- Tomatoes – the wonder food for braces-friendly recipes
- Shrinking tuna, among other things
- Katie Workman’s braces-friendly recipe wraps up Metal Mouth Media photo shoot
- Retainers = Best Way to Keep Your New Smile!
- Troubleshooting braces problems: great “help” list from Garrett Orthodontics, VA
- Learn the parts of your braces with this diagram
- Top Ten Tips to Keep Braces Clean
- Braces: metal or ceramic brackets?