Taking care of your teeth when you have braces (traditional bracket-type) is definitely a challenge, though even aligner patients must still practice good oral habits, too. Here’s a great 10-tips-list from Snow Orthodontics that reminds us it’s not so bad – just keep it up and you’ll love the results when the braces come off.
- MomFuse blog featured our Black Cherry Bats Fruity Cutouts
- Braces-friendly Roasted Chicken a la Ellie Krieger
- Tomatoes – the wonder food for braces-friendly recipes
- Shrinking tuna, among other things
- Katie Workman’s braces-friendly recipe wraps up Metal Mouth Media photo shoot
- Retainers = Best Way to Keep Your New Smile!
- Troubleshooting braces problems: great “help” list from Garrett Orthodontics, VA
- Learn the parts of your braces with this diagram
- Top Ten Tips to Keep Braces Clean
- Braces: metal or ceramic brackets?