This list is the most extensive I’ve seen about possible braces problems and what you can do about them to make yourself feel better. Garrett Orthodontics of Stephens City, VA has posted an in-depth description and solution for many situations found during orthodontic treatment. Check it out especially if you have a Herbst appliance, reinforced palatal anchor (RPA), reinforced palatal expander (RPE), a poking arch wire, a broken-off bracket or just a lost elastic.
- MomFuse blog featured our Black Cherry Bats Fruity Cutouts
- Braces-friendly Roasted Chicken a la Ellie Krieger
- Tomatoes – the wonder food for braces-friendly recipes
- Shrinking tuna, among other things
- Katie Workman’s braces-friendly recipe wraps up Metal Mouth Media photo shoot
- Retainers = Best Way to Keep Your New Smile!
- Troubleshooting braces problems: great “help” list from Garrett Orthodontics, VA
- Learn the parts of your braces with this diagram
- Top Ten Tips to Keep Braces Clean
- Braces: metal or ceramic brackets?